Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sugarpill Edward Scissorhands Palette Review

Today I'll be reviewing the Sugarpill Edward Scissorhands Palette

Availability: This looks to be in a pending state on sugarpillshop.com so... fingers crossed you might still be able to get it.   
Would I buy this?: Still need to play around with this to make a decision. 
Notes: I'm such a Sugarpill junkie that when they announce a new palette is coming out and it's limited I feel like... I need it or I'll regret it if I don't get it. Plus HELLO?!? this is the very first debut of NEUTRAL COLORS from Sugarpill like WHAT EVEN?!? Naturally I wanted to get this and play with it. Also most of the drag queens I love got this so... I wanted to be cool and own it also. 

Home Sweet Home is described as a matte powder blue. This is truly a really pretty matte Cinderella blue.


Ice Angel is described as a silvery white with iridescent blue sheen. This exactly as described, I think it's absolutely beautiful. 


The Inventor is described as a creamy metallic gunmetal. This color is interesting in that the more you buff it, the more the silver pearl in it starts to appear and it gets lighter but if you just pat it on it'll be more of a gunmetal. 


Suburbia is described as a flirty matte coral. This is a really pretty coral that's bright but isn't anywhere near as crazy looking as it does in the picture above. This would make a pretty blush as well. 


Heart-Shaped Cookie is described as a soft matte beige. Although this is described as a good blending-out color it's essentially my skintone and hardly shows up on me at all. The subtle, satin sheen in it makes it a good "clean-up" color for me or as a real subtle highlight for the brow. 

Castle on the Hill is described as a deep stone brown. I would say this color is a purplish-gray-plum-brown, it's a unique and interesting shade but unfortunately it applies a bit patchy and needs some loving to get where you need it to be.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar