Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Haul: Higher End to Drugstore #2

I have done a bit more shopping lately and thought I would share with you what I got.

I will start off with the items I bought online. From LookFantastic I got the Benefit The Bronze of Champions Set, which includes Hoola Bronzer, Thanks A Latte Eyeshadow, Hoola Lipgloss, Bikini-Tini Cream Eyeshadow, Watt’s Up! Cream Highlighter and They’re Real! Mascara. I really wanted this to try more Benefit products, plus the packaging is brilliant! From BeautyBayI really wanted the CARGO Vintage Escape Palette, but I missed out on it, so I got the CARGO Suited To A Tea Palette instead. This includes twelve cream eyeshadows, with names inspired by a tea party. Lastly from the internet, I got a bigger size of Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Perfume from AllBeauty. I’ve not even started to get through my smaller size, but I love it so much that I had to get a bigger size, just in case it has gone when I’m ready for another bottle.

The last five items were ordered from an Avon catalogue. I got the Avon Femme Perfume, matching Femme Body Spray and Femme Body Lotion. This perfume smells so lovely! Lastly, I got the Avon SuperSHOCK MAX Mascara and Avon SuperSHOCK Gel Eyeliner Pencil in Savage.

I hope this wasn’t too long winded for you. I am hoping not to buy too much more for now because my room is in the process of being re-decorated, so I don’t want to have to move tons of stuff around! My next post will be a Graze Box unveiling and then hopefully a review after that. Bye for now!

Do you have any of these products?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar